Complaint Review: National Legal Associates Firm

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Eric — Cape Neddick Maine
National Legal Associates Firm
1924 9th Street Suite E, St. Petersburg FL 33704 Internet United States of America

National Legal Associates Firm Attorney Alliance Scumbag predatory mortgage forclosure - ripping off those of us falling behind on payments Internet

National Legal Associates Firm is a complete scam!!  What a bunch of SCUMBAGS!!  I am truly embarrassed...it took me 3 months just to agree to do this because I visited with 2 different local lawyers just to vett them as a legal and sincere firm...nothing popped up on the radar until GMAC sold my mortgage to Green Tree.  Thank goodness Green Tree is willing to work with me!
Anna Shupe, Angela Sarvis, Tiffany Clark all seemed very competent and sincere.  I was told back in early December 2012 that my mod would be complete by the end of the year.  I was told in January that it would take a little while longer because of the change between mortgage companies...it all seemed possible...AUGH!!  I feel like an idiot!!....$2500.00.... What a crappy way to learn another lesson!!!
I am going to close checking account today...I hope we get some relief from this!!

There have to be thousands of us out here that have been ripped off.  I would love to get to the bottom of this and sue the pants off of these people...!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Legal-Associates-Firm/internet/National-Legal-Associates-Firm-Attorney-Alliance-Scumbag-predatory-mortgage-forclosure--1045430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Legal Associates Firm