Complaint Review: National Legal Associates

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: tls1966 — elida Ohio United States of America
National Legal Associates
1924 9th St. Suite E St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

National Legal Associates cancellation request made. promise to return 2050.00 plus 300.00 for overdrafts and STILL waiting, No answers from the above mentioned and the Florida phone number listed. St. Petersburg, Florida

I am a RN. I was assaulted at my job by my patient and left with a significant hand injury and unable to work. I fell behind on bills and my mortgage payments. I was contacted by National Legal Associates out of California to assist me. They inturn use a company in Florida and one in PA. (National Legal Associates Law Firm PA)

I was contacted once by someone who said they were from PA. Most of my contact has been with Jarreau Turner, from CA. The other have been via emails from Kim, Lisa, and Biana. I gave them all the information they had asked for and on the 3rd day, requested to cancel the contract. I felt coerced by Jarreau to stay with this company as my mortgage company was not willing to work with me at the time and he stated he works with Flagstar all the time in mitigation cases. On many occassions, I called Jarreau to cancel this contract.

Money was removed twicwe from checking account and caused an overdraft. When I spoke with Jarreau Turner regarding the cancellation, he agreed to give me the 2050.00 dollars and the 300.00 overdraft fees back. Of course, he never put it writing. I received a cancellation agreement with the terms outlines and returning 1025.00. I signed it thinking maybe he would give me the rest of my money, as he stated, but maybe not.

I have called all the numbers they have listed and 3 of them dont work. The website is "under construction" and no one answers taht phone number. I have called 7 times today and am always placed on hold before I can even speak. I have left countless emails with no reply back. I did go to the bank today to see if there was and ACH transfer to my account and there is not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Legal-Associates/St-Petersburg-Florida-33704/National-Legal-Associates-cancellation-request-made-promise-to-return-205000-plus-3000-1017602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Legal Associates