Complaint Review: National Legal Associates

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: Diana — Albuquerque New Mexico
National Legal Associates
4250 Veterans Memorial Highway Suite 228 E Internet United States of America

National Legal Associates I was contact by Charles Goodson of National Legal Associates Law Firm reference modification of my mortgage. I have not head anything from them. I have tried to call the company but the number is now Internet

National Legal Associates Law Frim  stated that they would help me with my loan modification. Well I have not heard anything from them and when I tried to call them their number was now disconnected.

Unfortunality I paid them. I thought this was a legal business. The person I spoke with was Charles Goodson.

By home in now in foreclousure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Legal-Associates/internet/National-Legal-Associates-I-was-contact-by-Charles-Goodson-of-National-Legal-Associates-L-1036682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Legal Associates