- Report: #888592
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: National Legal Help
National Legal Help1740 E Garry Ave Ste 206 Internet United States of America
National Legal Help Sarah Johnson Fake Attorneys; lies; loan mod scams; ripoff; foreclosure prevention Internet, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) Has never attended law school
2) Has never passed any State Bar
3) Has multiple complaints online for ripping off homeowners PRETENDING to be an atty
(cut and paste link below into your browser)
4) Beyond that, Sarah (Najia Jalan) he was recently arrested for trying to use someone elses ID (identity theft) to purchase a BMW from Newport Beach BMW
Please research the State Bar in CA and you will find there is NO Sarah Johnson/Najia Jalan who has passed the bar or is licensed to conduct law in California or anywhere else. [continued below]....
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2012 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Legal-Help/internet/National-Legal-Help-Sarah-Johnson-Fake-Attorneys-lies-loan-mod-scams-ripoff-foreclosur-888592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.