Vienna

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: hazel — Mishawaka Indiana United States of America
National Legal Services
1234 Dolorosa San Antonio, Texas United States of America

National Legal Services Karla Robertson, special investigator scam company!!!! San Antonio, Texas

This company has been calling my phone for weeks telling me I have a pending legal matter including a restarining order based out of NC! This woman told me to call a different number and they would go over the complaint as it was being filed with the court in 2 days. Yet I still got called 10 days later stating the same thing. So i called the phone number provided and as I thought could not get a real person on the phone after holding for 25 minutes!

So i took my research to the internet and found that they are a scam....Someone really needs to rid the world of these parisites once and for all. I really would like th know how they got my unpublished number to begin with!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Legal-Services/San-Antonio-Texas-/National-Legal-Services-Karla-Robertson-special-investigator-scam-company-San-Antonio-943641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Legal Services