Complaint Review: National Loan Restructuring

• Updated: Sat, September 24, 2011

• Reported By: Timilee — Milan Michigan United States of America
National Loan Restructuring
29800 Telegraph Road Southfield, Michigan United States of America

National Loan Restructuring Atlas Financial Located in the law offices of FRIED SAPERSTEIN ABBATT. Southfield, Michigan

I was refered by our Mortgage broker, to this company specificly Ed Miller.  The business card has "located in the law offices of FRIED-SAPERSTEIN-ABBATT Attorneys-Counselers" In the middle.  We met with Ed Miller.  My husband and I wanted to short sell our house due to financial reasons in this economy.  We were told it would be no problem they would deal with the bank etc.  We just had to pay 2000 dollars to get it all said and done.  We got what looked like the starting of them doing what they said, even connected us with a real estate agent who was also refered by our mortgage broker to Ed Miller,  to put the house on the market.  Then.... Ed Miller and all the people connected dropped off the face of the earth.  Last I had heard from him he was In Florida (which part of this company was located) and said he would call me when he got back.  That was in January.  My husband and I had a lot going on and didn't call him for about 6 weeks.  When I tried calling him everything was disconnected.  Even his personal Cell phone (561-715-7178)  $2000 dollars to pay them was our ONLY savings.  It was all we had.  But we were told we would get it back and maybe even "moving" money when the house sold.   What a crock.  And now, when I have tried calling our Mortgage broker whom btw ripped us off as well, to find out what happened to his "buddy" Ed. Miller, he won't return our calls either.

The house we were trying to short sale, is now in forclosure because they told us to stop making payments which we had a PERFECT record of, and perfect credit and now our credit is SCREWED.

If anybody knows ANYTHING on either this guy Ed Miller or this company PLEASE contact me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2011 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Loan-Restructuring/Southfield-Michigan-48034/National-Loan-Restructuring-Atlas-Financial-Located-in-the-law-offices-of-FRIED-SAPERSTEIN-780920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Loan Restructuring