Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange - N.M.E. - Pat Haines

• Submitted: Thu, June 14, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 14, 2007

• Reported By:Renton Washington
National Magazine Exchange - N.M.E. - Pat Haines
16120 US Hwy 19N , Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

National Magazine Exchange - N.M.E. - Pat Haines Trying to nail me twice Clearwater Florida

A few months ego I recieved a pink notice saying I was a sweepstake winner. Wow how exciting. I called the number then was given a sales pitch and was asked what I was interested in hobbies and the like. Was also told I won a diamond watch. after expressing how I didn't read magazines thats what the internet is for I was transfered to a manager to "verify my magazine selection" I restated I was not interested in the watch or magazines I wanted to Know more about the sweepstake. After several go arounds I simply Hung-up. Now tonight I recieved another notice nearly duplicate to the first. How they have been trying to reach me regarding my sweepstakes id #. Tired of these kind of hard sale tactics I looked up these slime balls and low and behold identical stories. These people should be suide I expressed I was not interested and they continue to badger me with their swill. we should also send notices to the companies and magazine that these foks promote and express the outrage and if possable threatin to take to court the whole group from the sales team to these big corprate folks like walmart and gas companies that this company promotes.

David
Renton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2007 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange-NME-Pat-Haines/Clearwater-Florida-33764/National-Magazine-Exchange-NME-Pat-Haines-Trying-to-nail-me-twice-Clearwater-Florid-254633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange - N.M.E. - Pat Haines

bullets