Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange - NME

• Submitted: Sun, September 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, September 28, 2008

• Reported By:SEVIERVILLE Tennessee
National Magazine Exchange - NME
www.nnenatd Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

National Magazine Exchange - NME sent prize number,and somehow hooked me. I want to cancel everthing. Clearwater Florida

I thought I was calling PCH.I consider myself smarter than this, but am trying to adjust to new bipolar meds. I let myself get suckered in. They gave me a non existing email. I am trying desperately to get this canceled. Over $200 in magizines on my credit card over 6 month period. My goodness how was I so gullible. Is there a legal timetable to cancel ? I live on my SS check , which I really have to budget. There should be a law to protect seniors against these kind of scams.

Dorothy
SEVIERVILLE, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2008 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange-NME/Clearwater-Florida/National-Magazine-Exchange-NME-sent-prize-numberand-somehow-hooked-me-I-want-to-cancel-376699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange - NME