Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange, Nme - Rochelle Gordon, My Health And Happpiness - Free Lotto, Plasma-net

• Submitted: Thu, January 25, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 25, 2007

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
16120 Us 19 N Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

National Magazine Exchange, Nme - Rochelle Gordon, My Health And Happpiness - Free Lotto, Plasma-nnational Magazine Exchange, Nme - Rochelle Gordon, My Health And Happpiness - Free Lotto, Plasma-net NME, FREE LOTTO, and ROCHELLE GORDON all got to rip-off this OLD LADY on DISABILITY!! Clearwater Florida

It seems that every RIP-OFF artist in the world is using the world wide web. Having been stung by NME, Free Lotto and Rochelle Gordon I think I'm going to throw my computer and my phone out the window when I finish this report. It sure seems like no-one is safe anymore.

Long story short, I am an old lady (61) trying to live on SSDI. My story is the same as everyone else. NME sends me "Black Enterprise" (I'm white) and "Star" magazines which have cost me $67.08 per month so far.

Free Lotto ignores my e-mails trying to cancel. This has been costing $9.99 twice a month for a long time.

Then there is Rochelle, she really has perfected playing on ones hopes and dreams. She knows the human race believes that each and every one deserves to be better off than they are. Every one of her pitches brings me to tears. I'm embarrased to even say how much she got me for.

Sharon
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2007 02:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange-Nme-Rochelle-Gordon-My-Health-And-Happpiness-Free-Lotto-Plasma-net/Clearwater-Florida-33769/National-Magazine-Exchange-Nme-Rochelle-Gordon-My-Health-And-Happpiness-Free-Lotto-232564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange, Nme - Rochelle Gordon, My Health And Happpiness - Free Lotto, Plasma-net