Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange; Special Data Processing; Pat Haines

• Submitted: Tue, September 18, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 18, 2007

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
National Magazine Exchange; Special Data Processing; Pat Haines
16120 N US Hwy 19 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

National Magazine Exchange; Special Data Processing; Pat Haines MUST do 4 rebuttals Clearwater Florida

I'm a current employee who is frantically seeking other employment. If we have a 95 year old man call in, we're required to use all 4 rebuttals. If we have someone calling in who tells us they have 3 months to live, we're required to use all 4 rebuttals. "Send the 'up' and there are 'no bad ups.'" It's gotten to the point that I just can't stomach the job. My health is actually being affected! When I say no, I mean no, and I assume that when someone tells me no, it's the same thing. Some people seem to do really well financially at this job, but the only upside I can think of about working for this company is that it allows people to work from home. I'm a nice person, and I do care about people. Taking advantage of the poor and elderly is not something I can, in good conscience, continue to do.

Ann onymous
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2007 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange-Special-Data-Processing-Pat-Haines/Clearwater-Florida/National-Magazine-Exchange-Special-Data-Processing-Pat-Haines-MUST-do-4-rebuttals-Clearw-275268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange; Special Data Processing; Pat Haines