Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange

• Updated: Sat, October 01, 2011

• Reported By: Kim — Escondido California United States of America
National Magazine Exchange
16120 U.S. 19 NORTH CEARWATER, Florida United States of America

National Magazine Exchange PAT HAINES They told me that I would receive 2 gold watches, w/diamonds, and a trial for the magazines, but would not have to purchase the magazines. Then, I've been charged twice and cannot get hold of them vi CEARWATER, Florida

I received an exciting message in the mail. It was pink and very official looking. It resembled a telegraph and the words were all capitalized. I was told to call the number in the notice and give them the code.

The letter read:N.M.E.
16120 U.S. 19 NORTH
CLEARWATER, FL 33764CALL 1-888-333-6247

They told me no purchase was necessary, but if I took their "trial" offer of a few magazines, I would also receive two gold watches, one woman's and one man's, with diamonds, so I said okay.  Since Then, I have been inundated with multiple magazines - approximately 12 different ones!  And, they have charged my credit card twice now without my authorization and I cannot reach them now by telephone.  So I am closing that account so that it cannot be charged!  But I either want all of my money back, and the gold watches I was promised!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2011 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange/CEARWATER-Florida-33764/National-Magazine-Exchange-PAT-HAINES-They-told-me-that-I-would-receive-2-gold-watches-w-783615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange