Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange

• Submitted: Thu, July 12, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2007

• Reported By:Westport Connecticut
National Magazine Exchange
16120 U.S. 19 North Clearwater Clearwater, Connecticut U.S.A.

N.M.E. - National Magazine Exchange deceptive sweepstakes ripoff Clearwater Connecticut

I received a Pink important delivery letter. When i opened it, it stated: We are trying to reach you regarding your $2,100,000.00, and has a ID# and tells you to call a free 1800 number. I called they asked my for my ID# aand i gave it to them they said i was atomatically entered in the 2,000,000 dollar sweepstakes, and then atomatically started trying to sell me multiple magizine subscriptions. And told me i would receive two dimond watches and an electronic personalizer. As soon as they switched me over to another represenitive he went on about what i was gonna receive and once he asked for my credit card information I hung up.

Brittany
Westport, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2007 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange/Clearwater-Connecticut-33764/NME-National-Magazine-Exchange-deceptive-sweepstakes-ripoff-Clearwater-Connecticut-260474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange