Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange

• Submitted: Sat, June 14, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 14, 2008

• Reported By:Pinetop, AZ 85935 Arizona
National Magazine Exchange
16120 US 19 N. PO Box 9083 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

National Magazine Exchange HARASSMENT, LIARS, GREEDY! Clearwater Florida

My husband is kind of gulliable, and he was litterally tricked into signing up for the crappy magazines at the National Magazine Exchange in early 2007. Well, I don't care for that s**t, but to humor my husband, I let them send me some for a few months, then called and cancelled the order. They said that I have one payment left and that they'd stop sending the magazines. I paid the last payment of $60 (which is a TOTAL RIP OFF in it's self... $60 for a few mags?!!!!) and they stopped sending me the magazines. Well, recently I recieved a notice that my account was grossly over due and that it was being sent to collections. I have attemped to correspond with some manager chick CASSANDRA NEW, but she ignores my correspondance, and now my husband is getting calls every day about up-grading, or re-newing, or whatever else they can think of to bug us. My husband has told them repeatedly that we nolonger wish to hear from them, to take his and my number off their call list, that they are harassing us... do I even have to say that so far they have not listened to a word we say? MY ADVICE TO ANYONE READING THIS OR CONSIDERING CALLING NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE, BEWARE! THEY ARE LIARS, THEY ARE GREEDY, AND THEY WILL HARASS YOU TO DEATH! BEWARE!

Pinetop, AZ 85935, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2008 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange/Clearwater-Florida-3375/National-Magazine-Exchange-HARASSMENT-LIARS-GREEDY-Clearwater-Florida-340283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange