Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange

• Submitted: Mon, March 06, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 07, 2006

• Reported By:Alliance Ohio
National Magazine Exchange
PO Box 9083 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

National Magazine Exchange What do I do? Clearwater Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Call your credit card company

About 4 months ago NME called me and they suckered me into their scam. Im young and dumb. I thought it would be a good thing, 5 magazines for $25.00/ month. I didn't get my gifts that were promiced and so on and so forth. I did the dumbest thing possible and gave them my Credit card number and everything. There havn't been problems with it. Its just i want out. Now i know its just a scam I want out. I've asked to cancel my subsriptions and they said that they can't do so. What do I do about it, how can I get out of my hole that I have dug.

Jeremiah
Alliance, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2006 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange/Clearwater-Florida-33758-9083/National-Magazine-Exchange-What-do-I-do-Clearwater-Florida-179691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

The easiest way to get out of this is to call your credit card company and tell them that you would like to cancel that card and have it replaced with a new one. That way this company can not charge to your account.

#2 Consumer Suggestion