Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange

• Submitted: Fri, October 17, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 17, 2008

• Reported By:kalispell Montana
National Magazine Exchange
16120 US 19 North PO Box 9083 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

National Magazine Exchange lawers calling to collect on magazines I never ordered Clearwater Florida

I received a phone call from an attorney representing NME stating that i owed $154.44 for a magazine subscription that i never ordered. They had all my information. I explained that I had been out of work for months and the last thing I would do is create a bill I couldn't possibly pay for. In addition I had never received any magazines from their company. They then tried to make payment arrangements that I told them I would not and could not pay. I was then informed that they would have to send the account upstairs for collection. I'm not sure how they got my personal information, and they wouldn't divulge.
I hope to get some information on how to deal with this situation.

Michelle
kalispell, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2008 11:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange/Clearwater-Florida-33758-9083/National-Magazine-Exchange-lawers-calling-to-collect-on-magazines-I-never-ordered-Clearwat-382420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange