Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange

• Submitted: Mon, November 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 03, 2008

• Reported By:Lumberton North Carolina
National Magazine Exchange
16120 US 19 North Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

National Magazine Exchange, Second Notification, reply by nov.6 2008 we've been trying to reach you! Clearwater Florida

The companyy rep. asked me for my name and phone # sounding enthusied. I told her then she proceeded to tell me congradulayions I had been entered in a sweepstakes and i'd get some 6 magazines for free and then told me about an adiitionnal watch and a calculater asking for my docial and credit card 3. i thought it was to place my winnings she spoke fast. a few days later i checked my mailed and the letter i recieved from them said statement . i was horrified becaused i knew i had no money and deep in debt already i had not agreed to buy magazines when i had to have a roof ,lights and gas to keep warm . as i read the statement letter i called the number at the top of the paper it was written on and the first person i got continued to try and tell me she could not cancel this i again told her over and over i did not agree to this and not to remove any money from my account that i would contact my bank card center . i was disconnected. i called back i got a man he said it had been cancelled . but didnot give me a cancellation number or ask for aorder number or anything to make me fill satisfed. the nerve of these people. icurse them today until they do right by me!!! everything they do negative will come back on them seven times seven. its wrong and they are getting people evited and lights turned off stealing from their accounts every month leaving them short of money to do anything with i don't know how they can sleep at night!

Laticia
Lumberton, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2008 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange/Clearwater-Florida-33758-9084/National-Magazine-Exchange-Second-Notification-reply-by-nov6-2008-weve-been-trying-to-387721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange