Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange

• Submitted: Mon, April 17, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 17, 2006

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
National Magazine Exchange
16120 US 19 North, PO Box 9084 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

National Magazine Exchange ripoff tried to cancel like I was told I could do but now am told I can not Clearwater Florida

I also recieved this green card with a sweepstakes offer from NME.

During the conversation I was given a choice of magazines to purchase. I did not like many of them because they did not meet my intrestes. The gentleman I talked to also told me that I could cancel.
I placed the order on 4/12/06; today 4/17/06 I tried to cancel the order and was told by their customer service agent that the magazines were on their way and I could not cancel. I was not permited to be transfered to a manager.

I really feel that this is a rip off and I was lied to
I did feel pressure to get these magazines

Christine
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2006 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange/Clearwater-Florida-33758-9084/National-Magazine-Exchange-ripoff-tried-to-cancel-like-I-was-told-I-could-do-but-now-am-t-187118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange