Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange

• Submitted: Sun, March 15, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 16, 2009

• Reported By:Auburn Maine
National Magazine Exchange
www.NMEMAGS.com Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

National Magazine Exchange I tried canceling the subscription and they said I could not. Now they are sending me bills. I paid when payment but tried logging on their website it said it was not working then I saw all the rip off reports. I was going to send a check but not. I will call them tomorrow to cancel again. Clearwater Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Be Strong and Firm. They are theives and they will cancel. They are the dark side.

I was called stating I can win a sweepstakes but I had to order some magazine. They never take no for an answer. They made a payment on my credit card. Now that my account was closed they are sending me notices in the mail for a check. I did make one payment of $22.36 on 2/14/09. I was going to make another payment in March but when I tried to log on their website to check my balance it said there was a problem with their website and then I saw the website with all the complaints. I'm not sending them another payment, I will call them tomorrow 3/16/09.

Carol
Auburn, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2009 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange/Clearwater-Florida-33758/National-Magazine-Exchange-I-tried-canceling-the-subscription-and-they-said-I-could-not-434391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Micheal - (U.S.A.)

Best Wishes. It is your money. Do not give it to them. YOU WILL PREVAIL.