Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange

• Submitted: Sun, July 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 13, 2008

• Reported By:Alexandria Minnesota
National Magazine Exchange
16120 U.S. 19 North P.O. Box 9084 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

National Magazine Exchange SCAM Clearwater Florida

I recieved a letter in the mail about some sort of magazine deal a few months ago. I've had these things mailed to me for a couple years now so I just said, 'hey why not?'

They offered me a couple free watches and a PDA. I didn't even have to get magazines for me to get them. I was also entered into a 10 million dollar sweepstakes deal.

Great huh? Well, they charged me $1.29 a week... for 3 years. Somewhere around $200. Wow. I still haven't recieved my diamond watches or PDA. And I'm getting all sorts of random magazines I don't even want. I just wanted the watches. Heh.

Now I'm getting more mail than ever. They sold my address. Great. What now?

Nathan didier
Alexandria, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2008 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange/Clearwater-Florida-33758/National-Magazine-Exchange-SCAM-Clearwater-Florida-350693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange