Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange

• Submitted: Thu, March 22, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 22, 2007

• Reported By:Mandeville Louisiana
National Magazine Exchange
16120 US. Hwy 19N, P.O. Box 9084 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

National Magazine Exchange This company ripped me off, by subscribing me to a service called the Home Rewards Program. I did not agree to this, do not know what it is, and cannot get a refund. Ripoff Clearwater Florida

This company contacted me about magazine subscriptions, telling me that I could cancel and get a full refund if I was not satisfied with the service. They refuse to cancel & re-emburse me & have also signed me up for another service which was never mentioned to me, gave me a number to call to cancel this. Upon calling customer service I was informed that this cannot be canceled.

Mandeville, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2007 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange/Clearwater-Florida-33758/National-Magazine-Exchange-This-company-ripped-me-off-by-subscribing-me-to-a-service-call-240308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange