satisfaction

• Submitted: Sun, February 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, February 01, 2009

• Reported By:San Diego California
National Magazine Exchange
Agora Marketing Solutions, Inc. DBA National Magazine Exchange, 16120 US 19 North Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

National Magazine Exchange - Agora Marketing Solutions, Inc. Clearwater Pirates Clearwater Florida

I, too, received a Strike It Rich VI Sweepstakes offer for $2,100,000.00 to be paid either in 30 annual installments of $70,000.00 or a lump sum payment of $1,100,000.00.

It has become my habit to check the internet for frauds before responding to anything. I now see from other reports that this is likely another Clearwater, Florida scam. I have had three bank accounts closed because businesses in Clearwater have taken my account information and made charges to my accounts. Clearwater is America's Nigeria when it comes to scamming people out of money. No matter what you do, you cannot get assistance to stop them. They get your information and use it and then move to another address. I feel that the FBI should investigate the entire business community of Clearwater before they harm any more people. If I searched through my files I could probably find some of the places that frauded me out and warn you about them. This has been going on for about five years with Clearwater frauds. One of them billed my account $33 a month for non-use of my account. Whenever I went to their website, which was the only way you could place an order with them, I couldn't get beyond their home page. My bank actually alerted me to this fraud and then, once I stopped depositing money, allowed these people to try to get money from my account and wound up billing me hundreds of dollars in nonsufficient funds at $27 a pop! For me it was one fraud feeding another!

Please beware of any offers coming out of Clearwater, Florida if you don't want to keep changing banks.

Sdfrenchie
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2009 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange/Clearwater-Florida-33764/National-Magazine-Exchange-Agora-Marketing-Solutions-Inc-Clearwater-Pirates-Clearwater-418787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange