Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange

• Submitted: Tue, January 23, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 23, 2007

• Reported By:new middletown Ohio
National Magazine Exchange
16120 U.S. 19 N Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

National Magazine Exchange The customer service lady stated it is up to the publishers whether I get my money back when I was trying to cancel. Clearwater Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Rebecca they lied to you. THEY MUST GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK.

When trying to cancel my magazine order, the customer service person was trying to throw in incentives so I would not cancel. Then, after a half hour on the phone, the girl was still trying to throw in a 40 dollar voucher for gas and drop some of the cost of the magazines. After that, I still told her to cancel my order and refund all my money like they first told me they would when I called about the stupid sweepstakes letter. The customer service person told me that it is up to the publishers whether they would refund my money. So, I still do not know if I will get my money back. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL LIARS.

Rebecca
new middletown, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2007 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange/Clearwater-Florida-33769/National-Magazine-Exchange-The-customer-service-lady-stated-it-is-up-to-the-publishers-whe-232173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Rebecca they lied to you. THEY MUST GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK.

AUTHOR: Walt - (U.S.A.)

There is a long list of employees who have stated on this site that you can have your money back. THEY ARE LIARS AND SK**. IT IS NOT UP TO THE PUBLISHERS. I WORKED AT NME AND YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO.

DO YOU HEAR ME Jazzz-asleep with all those z's, Alexandria, Jennifer, Charles, Rhian, Bob, Anna, Ashley, Liz, Palm Harbor John, Crystal, Kimberly, Eric, Chris, Little Brady the LITTLEbully, and all you other NME SKANKS. NME IS A BUNCH OF LIARS.

By the way the crappy $40 gas coupon is also a joke. When I was there it was $10 per month for 4 months and you had to spend exactly $10 and no more and no less. If you spent more or less then 10 they did not pay. Also if you missed a 30 day window they did not pay. The whole thing is designed so that less than 4% of people actually get the gas coupon honored.

If they will not give you your money back complain to your State Attorney General office. You will get your money. They are very scared of Attorney Generals.

Hey