Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange

• Submitted: Sun, February 05, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 09, 2006

• Reported By:Cambridge Minnesota
National Magazine Exchange
nationalmagazineexchange.com , Florida U.S.A.

National Magazine Exchange never got my refund after cancelling my subscription to TV Guide Clearwater Florida

I cancelled my subscription to TV Guide (on their web-site)last Oct 23,'05 because there is no central time-zone programming in it anymore.

I got a return e-mail from them saying I would get a refund in 2-4 weeks. I still haven't gotten anything.
I have been calling every number given to me by them and have gotten the run-around.

They said to contact the National Magazine Exchange web-site and I couldn't find any way to contact them
It is not a lot of money involved, but I would still like it back. I don't have the amount due me, but I know I paid $109.96 on 4/19/05.

Laurel
Cambridge, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2006 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange/Florida/National-Magazine-Exchange-never-got-my-refund-after-cancelling-my-subscription-to-TV-Guid-1031873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange