Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange

• Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: Unhappy999 — Carlsbad California
National Magazine Exchange
New York, New York United States of America

National Magazine Exchange Continuously send alerts about a contest that I did not enter. New York, New York

I have been receiving letters about the last chance to enter a contest that I am not interested in, nor did I ask for an entry form.  So, I check on "Ripoff Report" and I find others that have had the same experience.  So, I have returned the letter to the address that they provided, 1040 Sixth Avenue, N..Y., N.Y., 10018, USA in the hopes that they will no longer send these letters to my address.  If we all do the same, they may get the idea that we are unhappy with this type of scam..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange/New-York-New-York-10018/National-Magazine-Exchange-Continuously-send-alerts-about-a-contest-that-I-did-not-enter-1042326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange