Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange

• Submitted: Sat, May 03, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, May 03, 2003

• Reported By:Ethel Louisiana
National Magazine Exchange
16120 US 19 North Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

National Magazine Exchange AKA Sweepstakes Publishers No Name Just An Envelope With Address ripoff tricked and lied to us North Clearwater Florida

I called in to give name and other personal info for sweepstake, they entered me for magazines which later that week,called to cancel;told me i couldn't

I called more than once to cancel. Everytime they tell me I can't and brings my subscription down from 4 to 2 to 1 year.

I received magazines and will send back. My bill is due by May 15, 2003 and I am not going to pay it.

I would love some advice om what I should do about my bill and I will send magazines back. As of right now, I'm going to call my credit card holders tll them the situation, and see if anything can be done with my bill.

Thanks

Batini
Ethel, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2003 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange/North-Clearwater-Florida-70730/National-Magazine-Exchange-AKA-Sweepstakes-Publishers-No-Name-Just-An-Envelope-With-Addre-55514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange