Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange

• Submitted: Tue, December 12, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, December 13, 2006

• Reported By:ATLANTA Georgia
National Magazine Exchange
ORSPAY.COM WESTBURY, New York U.S.A.

National Magazine Exchange RIPOFF THEIR CHARGING ME FOR MAGAZINES I DIDN'T RECEIVE WESTBURY New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Don't stand for this injustice

THEIR CHARGING ME FOR MAGAZINES I DIDN'T ORDER.THEY HAVE SENT MY NAME TO A COLLECTOR.

Veronica
ATLANTA, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2006 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange/WESTBURY-New-York-11590-8904/National-Magazine-Exchange-RIPOFF-THEIR-CHARGING-ME-FOR-MAGAZINES-I-DIDNT-RECEIVE-WESTBUR-224993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Don't stand for this injustice

AUTHOR: Kenneth - (U.S.A.)

I am also a victim of this so called great deal. When I called in several times to cancel this report, I was unable to due to the "persistence" of the employees. When I called the last time, I said was going to report this to the Better Business Bureau, and the employee got all snippy and said you go ahead and do that. She said the BBB would support them seeing as I was trying to "scam" the company.

A few days after I filed the report, the refund was back into my bank account, safe and sound. I had only received 4 of the so called 11 magazines promised to me about 2 months in, none of the so called freebies, and whatever else they were trying to get to me. I only submitted one payment before I tried to cancel. Don't let this injustice happen to you, fight it, and report it.