Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange

• Updated: Sat, February 05, 2011

• Reported By: Terry — Silva Missouri United States of America
National Magazine Exchange
2653 and 2655 McCormick Dr. Internet United States of America

National Magazine Exchange There is a long list of affiliates on the net menu. I chose one, they forced ESPN on me, and sent a bill for five more I did not want. They lied. Clearwater, Atlanta, Medford, NY; etc., Internet

I hate to admit it, but I foolishly called the one 800 number onthe Official Prize Listing to activate my ID number.

What followed was something that I should have realized was wrong as soon as they said the call was being recorded.

The person I spoke to started talking to me about a list of magazines and right away I knew they were not in agreement with my taste. Then he mentioned Popular Science and I said I liked it. That was my second error. He kept coming back to the ones I disliked. Finally, he said that he would give me one. I relaxed and that was my third error.

Then under more pressure, I yielded and accepted ESPN, a sports magazine for which I don't care. That was my last mistake.

He then sumed up the cost and since I did not have a calculator near, I thought it was not too bad.When the bill came, I saw they had added sixmagazines that we did not talk about. That is deceit. Don't fall like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2011 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange/internet/National-Magazine-Exchange-There-is-a-long-list-of-affiliates-on-the-net-menu-I-chose-one-691267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange