Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange

• Updated: Mon, December 15, 2008

• Reported By:picayune Mississippi
National Magazine Exchange
16120usnorth Nationwide U.S.A.

National Magazine Exchange charging & adding magines i didn't order, ripped of my credit card Clearwater Florida

i called about a sweepstake using the name of publishers clearing house. they then started wanting me to order magazines from them. i explained i lived on social security and could not afford it. they pressured me to order at least one magazine so i would not be dropped from the sweepstakes, so i finally gave in. then i received a letter showing i ordered eleven magazines and had been charged $67.08 on my credit card with 3 more monthly payments for the same amount. you can image my surprize. i tried talking to them (which was impossible because they didn't want to hear what i had to say,so he just kept interrupting me. they supposely are taking my name off their list and removing me from the magazines. so now i've paid $67.08 for nothing. they will not even credit me back my money. they hung up on me when i told them i was reporting them to the better business burea. thank you for letting me tell others about this company.

Vickie
picayune, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2008 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Exchange/nationwide/National-Magazine-Exchange-charging-adding-magines-i-didnt-order-ripped-of-my-credit-c-401433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Exchange