Complaint Review: National Magazine Services

216 Lemmon Dr. # 257 Reno, Nevada United States of America
  • Phone: 775 345 3664
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

National Magazine Services Tried to Charge me 3x too much for a magazine subscription! Reno, Nevada

I got a magazine renewal notice from National Magazine Services for a magazine that I already subscribe to. In fact, I'd just renewed my subscription & paid, so I thought maybe they hadn't received my payment.

Then I noticed that NMS wanted $70 for a subscription that I'd paid a little over $20 for - there was no way that was right.

Mailing looks pretty official, almost fooled me. Don't buy from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2010 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Magazine-Services/Reno-Nevada-89506/National-Magazine-Services-Tried-to-Charge-me-3x-too-much-for-a-magazine-subscription-Re-666410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Magazine Services