- Report: #1121440
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: National Mortgage Forgiveness Plan
National Mortgage Forgiveness Plan2450 S. Gilbert Road, Ste. 210 Chandler, Arizona USA
National Mortgage Forgiveness Plan, Jeremy T. Bowman, Real Prompt Systems Buyer Beware! Chandler Arizona
A businesses first
line of defense on
If your business
willing to make a
Click here now..
The sales pitch of this company is selling to realtors to get more short sale homes as listings. They present that they will in turn supply the realtor with leads and then they make their money via processing the short sale with the lender. Their fee is charged on the HUD. The propose that they will charge the realtor $197 per month for the leads until there is a track record of closings with that realtor. 2 closed home through them and 5 in the pipeline and there is no more charges to the realtor.
Snake oil salesman is the first thought that comes to mind. Listened to his presentation via Go To Meeting. They make you fill out an "applicaiton" and state that one of their reps will call back to "interview you" and then you can also "interview them" to make sure their system is a good fit for both parties.
Here is the email I recieved minutes after sending in the application:
My name is John Barker, and I have been assigned as your Territory Success Coach with the National Mortgage Forgiveness Plan.
I'm emailing you today as a followup to the voice mail I just left you to complete your enrollment into our leads and listing partnership program.
At this time we have reviewed your enrollment application and see that you have the right attributes and experience that makes you a valuable partner when it comes to short sales.
As a courtesy, we have secured your territory and will be processing your monthly payment (as indicated on the webinar) so we can begin harvesting your lead assignments.
The reason I moved forward with securing your territory is for the fact that we had a few other local agents that selected one or more of the following cities: Denver, Englewood, Aurora, Castle Pines as their territory.
In honor of our first come first serve mantra we wanted to make sure these lead assignments were exclusively provided to you so that you did not miss out on working your preferred territory.
I have some exciting news, your first set of leads and campaigns will arrive via email in 7 to 10 business days. From thereafter, you will continue to receive your lead assignments and campaigns at the same time each month.
I see that you have selected the following city(s) on your application: Denver, Englewood, Aurora, Castle Pines. The cities were provided to us in alphabetical order, so if you prefer to work one city over another please contact me so I can set that up for you.
You will want to keep an eye out for the next set of emails that will contain a "welcome email" providing access to the training materials as well as another email containing a link to set up your personalized lead generating website.
Brett, at this time I would like to thank you and congratulate you on our new partnership. Your first monthly deposit of $197.00 will now be processed, but remember this partnership is all about listing and closing transactions together. So, as soon as you have closed 2 short sales and have 5 in the pipeline we'll refund your initial deposits. So, get excited and get ready to transform your real estate business :).
If you have any questions please feel free to call me. I am here to help guide and coach you to success through our program.
Thanks again, and I hope to talk to you soon,
1. I never got a voicemail from anyone. This was an assumptive sale as I had tons of questions. I have sold a ton of short sales and know the processing is very important. I wanted to speak with them about this.
2. I called and spoke to "customer service" and was told that someone would call me back. Never recieved any phone calls. I was informed then that the leads came via an email and the realtor was the person sending the letters out to the prospective clients. This was not explained in the Go To Meeting.
3. The companies only email is firstname.lastname@example.org. I sent several emails and reicieved no response from this company.
4. Left serveral messages for somebody to call me back with no luck.
5. 2 days later I spoke with "customer service" and explained my issues. The response was, "so, you want to cancel". I explained that I never enrolled!!! What kind of answer is that anyway? The guy then said he would cancel my account and hung up on me. He never asked who he was speaking with so how is he going to cancel my account?
6. Had to send a dispute to the charges on my credit card. The owner (Jeremy T. Bowman) would not call me back.
Buyer beware! It all sounded so good on Go To Meeting. I am ashamed of myself for not checking this company out handing over my credit card information. I never thought I would be "that guy"...
RealPrompt Systems 2450 S. Gilbert Suite 210 Chandler, Arizona 85286 United States (800) 915-1988
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Mortgage-Forgiveness-Plan/Chandler-Arizona-85286/National-Mortgage-Forgiveness-Plan-Jeremy-T-Bowman-Real-Prompt-Systems-Buyer-Beware-Ch-1121440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)