Complaint Review: National Motors

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: mo — BALTIMORE Maryland United States of America
National Motors
4129 E. Joppa Road Baltimore Maryland 21236 Internet United States of America

National Motors National Motors Joppa Rd or Belair Rd in Maryland BEWARE: Racist Bigot who sells frame damaged cars Internet

*Consumer Comment: SUE THEM

Purchasing a car from this dealership SHOULD come with many buyer beware stipulations.

The owner of this company claims no in house financing.  I beg to differ.  They do indeed have a finance person on pemisses.  I watched as the owner belittled this person in front of a room full of customers.  This owner threatened his worker and wanted to put money on a fight out in the parking lot after many discriminating low blow words came out of this less than professional person's mouth.  I then felt very uncomfortable in the presence of such a person.  Had it not been for the wonderful gentleman selling me the car, I would have left and took my business elsewhere.

I wish I would have left that day and not purchased the car from this arrogant monster of an owner.  I found out today, my car has FRAME DAMAGE!! It was NEVER told to me when purchasing my car. [continued below]....

.....  I'm escalating this through the State of Maryland to see where my rights as a buyer stand after 5mths of ownership.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP if you care about the people you carry in your vehicle.  I have precious cargo and I fear everyday that something could happen due to the negligence of a scum low life owner not disclosing truths on the cars he sells.

** I found this after I bought my car from them... do research before buying folks.**

Member Reviews

Bad bad dealer!?

Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 By Lu - Jul 23, 2009

This dealer hided a lot of problems when they sold me a car, and right after I bought it, they didn't admit it was their problem. I still remember their exact words when I took my problem car there after two weeks I bought it, they made a laughing face and said " Aha, you were happy when you bought it, we can fix it but you have to pay, nothing is free!" I was out of word when I heard that! And the warranty is just a trick. I can bear a problem car, but I hate to argue with cunning, irresponsible dealers, they are trying anything to rip you off! Never buy cars from this dealer, they are not honest!?

Scammers & Fraud!

Review Rating

Owner Brian Doroudian is a known scammer who has gone under federal investigation - stay away from this place at any cost!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2009 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Motors/internet/National-Motors-National-Motors-Joppa-Rd-or-Belair-Rd-in-Maryland-BEWARE-Racist-Bigot-w-544428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Motors

AUTHOR: elgebi - ()

Hi, I know you have gone through bad experience and can understand how frustating it it to go through this whole sheme. I have been in your situation and what I did was to sue the dealer and finally won. Suggestions that are very important: Step 1.-Send them a letter through certified mail. Fax them the same letter write down everything you do. Send them letters weekly by fax and sent certified mails every 3 weeks. Always give them a chance to fix the problem.They will never respond and will never try to fix anything. Tell them your intentions that you will sue them if they don't buy the car back. You should keep contacting them for 3-5 moths. I tell you this because when uit comes to court time they will not have a chance to say that they were never been offeredd to come to resonable agreements. Always keep records of everything, on the letter you sent them make sure you always put the certified mail number. step-2 Once you have done this contact a consumer lawyer they basically will take your case because it is a good one since it is fraud. they will tell you that you dont have to pay for them anything unless there is an award and they can cut their piece. But make sure you do step 1 Step 3 the lawyer will tell you to get the car inspected which will cost you about 300-600 for a full inspection. he will also make you get an appraisal with people they know to get a diminished value which will cost another 300 bucks. then the lawyer will handle everything.

Once you have done everything and it comec to trial time make sure 2 weeksbefore going to court you go and recreate the scene. Go to the dealership don't tak to anybody and do exactly what you did when you purchased your vehicle. Start from the door remember what u did and refresh your memory. Think that you are driving the vehicle for a test drive and ask you qeustion. Was the salesman driving with you and write it down. what was said during the test drive did u look at the vehicle around while in the dealership or did you make an stop during your test drive did you look under the hood did you opent the trunk did you open the hood did you go to the ground to look under the vehicle. what did you tlak with the salesman did you ask uestion about ifthere was an accident on the vehicle did they ever tell you it was repossesed. And once again go back tothe dealer dont talkto anybody the day before or 2 days before you go to court. to refresh your memory again so you dont get into contradictions. This will help. When you are in front of the jury expres yourself professionally always look at the jury members with a light smile. Good luck. Expect to spend at least 3-4k in pre paid fees to bring this to court so you cna be succesful.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Charles - (United States of America)

What people are saying about National Motors is true. National Motors should be closed down. Brian the owner should be in jail. There is so much lying, cheating, and stealing going on in  that company it would make your head spin. I have never met somebody so rude and crual in my life. Brian is a racist bigot to the max. He treats his employees, grilfriend wife to be, and customers like the are a piece of trash. Forgot his mother, treats her the same way. DONT ever work or buy a car from Brian. You are going to get BURNT. Brian is a menace to society. I repeat !!!! do not buy a car from National Motors Inc. 4129 E Jappa Rd. Nottingham Md 21236.. Dont work for him.. He will always pay you short.. way short.. you get burnt bottom line.