breathing

• Updated: Wed, May 29, 2002

• Reported By:Columbus OH
National Moving Network/ Eden Relocation
www.nationalmoving.net Internet U.S.A.

National Moving Network Eden Relocation ripoff, fraudulant, rip off business from hell, deceptive, false promises, victemized many many others, tricked and lied to us Miami Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: your complaint makes a difference!

National Moving Network gave me an estimate to move 2000 pounds of furniture from Ohio to Washington. I also put down the required $500 deposit which they claimed was refundable at any time (thankfully, on my credit card)

After they got my credit card number I was not allowed to speak with David Lamondin (the so called relocation specialist). Instead the extremly rude receptionists would only connect me with an idiot named Walter. I asked repeatedly to speak with a manager and was told that I could only speak with Walter.

I called the company to get the final price and was told that it would be 165% higher than the estimate! Although David Lamondin had assured me that if I had any problems with the move he would help me, I couldn't get anyone at National Moving Network to even call me back.

I am sopposed to get my furniture on Friday but only if I pay the full amount and pay it in cash. I disputed the $500 deposit with my credit card company and they are going to contact the company.

I also called National Moving Network pretending that I was someone interested in moving. I told them everything that I had gone through with National Moving Network but told them that it happened to my sister. My fears that they are a fraudulant company was confirmed when I realized everything they had told me was a big lie!

I will do everything I can to make sure they are revealed for the frauds that they are. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know!

Susie
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2002 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Moving-Network-Eden-Relocation/internet/National-Moving-Network-Eden-Relocation-ripoff-fraudulant-rip-off-business-from-hell-de-21313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Moving Network/ Eden Relocation

#1 Consumer Suggestion

your complaint makes a difference!

AUTHOR: Kay - ()

Susie,

Please take the time to make a formal complaint to the Department of Transportation. National Moving Network is notorious in the industry for ripping off consumers and they've already been fined this year by the DOT for doing so.

Consumers may file household goods or other commercial motor carrier complaints via FMCSA's nationwide complaint hotline, 1-888-368-7238 (1-888 DOT-SAFT).

To further protect consumers, a commercial complaint form is now available on FMCSA's website at http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/. The form may be mailed or faxed to: FMCSA, 400 Seventh St., SW, MC-PA, Washington, DC 20590. The fax
number is 202-366-3375.