• Report: #220031

• Submitted: Fri, November 10, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, November 10, 2006

• Reported By:Boca Raton Florida
National Moving Network - Modern Moving
P.O. Box 630845 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

National Moving Network - Modern Moving moving ripoff Double the cost of the estimate For a long peirod of time they kept my belongings stored somewhere in Michigan After I sent them $$$ did not answer any of my calls since then Miami Florida

*Author of original report: National Moving Network - Modern Moving they end up doubling the cost of the original estimate. they kept our belongins stored some where in Michigan during a long period of time. After we sent them $$$. They ignored all our calls..Simply a RIPOFF..

LET'S UNITE TO FIGHT LEGALY AGAINST THESE MOVING COMPANIES.

I was a consumer just like you, now I considered my self as a victim of fraud. I'm not going to let go of any kind of abuse and disrespect! My family and I felt humiliated, violated and simply unprotected by the law. Until today there is still not law or right to protect you from these kinds of predators.

All victims we should get together instead and get to fight for our cause legally. We should follow a Class Lawsuit against these moving companies, who clamed to do legal business.

my email is (((ROR REDACTED E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))

Thank you!

Richard & Alma
Boca Raton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2006 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Moving-Network-Modern-Moving/Miami-Florida-33163/National-Moving-Network-Modern-Moving-moving-ripoff-Double-the-cost-of-the-estimate-For-220031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Moving Network - Modern Moving

LET'S UNITE TO FIGHT LEGALY AGAINST THESE MOVING COMPANIES.

Thank you!