Complaint Review: National Notary Network

• Updated: Mon, June 02, 2014

• Reported By: Shaynan — Rockwall Texas
National Notary Network
Internet USA

National Notary Network / Florida Notary Network Mobile Notary Signing Agent Internet  Florida

In April 2014 I responded to an ad placed on Craigslist and subsequently registered for a Notary Signing Agent seminar, at the cost of $84.14, that was to take place in Dallas, Texas on Sunday, May 25, 2014.  On Friday, May 23, 2014, I received a voice mail message from “Kim Davis” letting me know the seminar had been rescheduled due to a medical condition of their national trainer.

On Wednesday, May 28, 2014, I returned a call to "Kim Davis" at which time we discussed my attending the webinar via their website that takes place every Wednesday night, in lieu of the seminar which had been rescheduled to June 15, 2014, in Dallas.  She informed me that I would receive an e-mail by “5:00” that day that would contain my log in information for the webinar.  I never received that e-mail.

I then spent an hour trying to reach NNN through the 888 number listed on its website.  I made an attempt to reach Ms. Davis both at the number I originally returned her call to (727-828-9014), which she informed me was her home number, and at the cell phone number she gave me (312-498-1853).  I sent an e-mail using the “contact us” box at the bottom right-hand corner of NNN’s website and have sent an e-mail to both of the "contact us" e-mail addresses listed on their website; info@nationalnotarynetwork.com and customer-service@nationalnotarynetwork.com

I have spent the last week trying to contact someone at NNN.  The phone number listed in the ad does not work.  I’ve called Ms. Davis’s home number several times and left 2 messages with her on the cell phone number she gave me, all to no avail.  I have not received any response to any of my attempts to reach Ms. Davis and/or NNN.

When the $84.14 was deducted from my bank account there was an 888 number listed; 888-645-6984.  I tried that 888 number and it has been disconnected.

I want to make sure no one else gets "taken" by this company as I have been. Do not do business with this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2014 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Notary-Network/internet/National-Notary-Network-Florida-Notary-Network-Mobile-Notary-Signing-Agent-Internetnbs-1151425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Notary Network