Complaint Review: National One Telecom DBA One Web Direct Bill

• Submitted: Wed, October 27, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, October 27, 2004

• Reported By:Stamford Connecticut
National One Telecom DBA One Web Direct Bill
P.O.Box 10428 Bedford, New Hampshire U.S.A.

National One Telecom ripoff One Web Direct Bill Bedford New Hampshire

I recieved a notice from Collection Express stating that I was suppose to pay 100$ for "National One Telecom DBA One Web Direct Bill" otherwise they are going to submit to credit bureau for credit history damage. I

called Collection Express to get more information on this notice but they directed me to contact 1800-550-9958. Here is the big surprise, an agent told me that I was accessed their pay per view web sites in july second week, but I was not in USA from April to July last week (I have proof from my passport US entry details) and I never accessed their web sites.

There were no telephone connection\Internet & related connections active on my name for that specified period. I already started collecting proof of my telephone & Internet disconnect statements.

After checking the rip-off reports from the net I realized that there are many victims of National one Telecom One web Direct bill. I am not going to pay single penny for this fake bill , can anyone suggest is this really matter of my credit history?

Ram
Stamford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2004 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-One-Telecom-DBA-One-Web-Direct-Bill/Bedford-New-Hampshire-03110/National-One-Telecom-ripoff-One-Web-Direct-Bill-Bedford-New-Hampshire-114966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National One Telecom DBA One Web Direct Bill

decent