Complaint Review: National One Telecom - USBI TELLIS

• Submitted: Mon, May 03, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, May 11, 2004

• Reported By:mulberry Arkansas
National One Telecom - USBI TELLIS
P.o.box10007,Bedford NH,03110 Nationwide U.S.A.

Telecom USBI TELLIS - National One Telecom ripoff I have recieved bills that pay per view calls were made from my computer, Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: Justice Prevails, didn't realize filing a report would make such a difference!! thanks!

I received a bill from National one Telecom for a Pay per veiw website for 100$ I had no Idea were this come from no one had dialed this. Afer asking my ISP they told me that sights like this could download themselves thus causing access to these sights.

I had found the New connection in my network connections and deleted it, I have no idea how it got there. 1 week later another 50$ charge was on my phone bill from ISBI billed on behalf of TELLIS, again I had no idea how these charges occured as well. So here is 150$ in charges that were downloaded from the internet. I am refusing to pay these charges and am going to do everything in my power to fight this!!!

Lori
mulberry, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2004 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-One-Telecom-USBI-TELLIS/nationwide/Telecom-USBI-TELLIS-National-One-Telecom-ripoff-I-have-recieved-bills-that-pay-per-vie-90007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National One Telecom - USBI TELLIS

AUTHOR: Lori - (U.S.A.)

I receved a phone call today from National one Telecom, They and USBI are going to remove all charges from this account and are going to put a block on my computer. I didn't realize filing a report would make such a difference!! I am so glad I did, Thanks for all your help!!!

Sincerely