Complaint Review: National One Telecom - USBI - Tellis

• Submitted: Wed, July 28, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, July 31, 2004

• Reported By:Tupelo Mississippi
National One Telecom - USBI - Tellis
PO BOX 612608 Or PO BOX 10428 Nationwide U.S.A.

National One Telecom - USBI - Tellis ripoff scam fraudulent billing Tupelo Dallas Texas & Bedford NH Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rebuttal for Services not contracted Part II

A company called National One Telecom just sent me a bill for $84.00 for a call to THE UK the phone number supposedly "called" was 44 870 119 01. This "happened" on 07/09/2004 at 8:28 pm. This was a friday. I'm a manager at a Pizza delivery company. If you know anything about Pizza delivery FRIDAYS ARE OUR BUSIEST NIGHT!!! I never have a Friday off. How could I have made this call when I was working and there was nobody here at my house because I live alone?

Called Phone number for company I found online and talked with a "customer service rep" called "keith." The number by the way was for a company called USBI. When "keith" verified my number he then told me a company called "Tellis?" handled this bill and transferred my call to "them." I got a busy signal. I then called back again and to my surprise reached "keith" again who then proceeded to put me through the same scenario above.

INVOICE #249116. NATIONAL ONE OR WHOEVER...., Personal message to you. I have made a copy of this bill and and related charges from FTC complaints and other websites that have shown you to be a scam and mailed them to my State's AG office, my State's Consumer Protection Division, The FTC and THE BBB.

Reverse the charges on my bill and for the record there is a very competent Lawyer here in my town who I have talked to who is interested in taking this class action after seeing all the evidence I was able to find. He is researching this matter right now. I believe he will take on the case. I'll find out next week.

Charles
Tupelo, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2004 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-One-Telecom-USBI-Tellis/nationwide/National-One-Telecom-USBI-Tellis-ripoff-scam-fraudulent-billing-Tupelo-Dallas-Texas--101046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National One Telecom - USBI - Tellis

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rebuttal for Services not contracted Part II

AUTHOR: Margaret - (U.S.A.)

I have received a second bill for the charge of $20.00 on July 23, 2004 at 09:58AM to the United Kingdom phone number +44 870 119 01. No one was at home. Both the charges are in my husbands name, but they have 2 different account numbers. Why would you have 2 account numbers if you are REALLY a member. We do not intend to pay these charges. These invoices are in the hands of an attorney.Please do not be bliked out of your money. Stand up and fight.