Complaint Review: National One Telecom - USBI

• Submitted: Mon, August 02, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 02, 2004

• Reported By:Torrance California
National One Telecom - USBI
P.O. Box 612608 Dallas, California U.S.A.

National One Telecom - USBI ripoff Charges Fictitious invoice to my wife and USBI charges on my Verizon statement Dallas Dallas

My wife received an invoice for $28.00 from National One Telecom referencing my telephone number then a pay per view website number +44 870 119 01 UNITED KINGDOM. This invoice is completely fictitious. How National One Telecom was able to use my telephone number to bill my wife is beyond me since the number is listed under my name and I receive a bill from Verizon for this number every month.

On my Verizon phone bill I was billed for the same charges as my wife. Same day, July 4th. I am so pissed. I am not going to pay either of these bills. At no time did I access this website.

I have contested my wife's charges on National One's website: www.nationalone.com. I have also informed National One that I am filing a consumer complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and the Federal Communication Commission.

Should they continue to harass me I told them I will file a civil suit and claim emotional distress over false billing.

James
Torrance, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2004 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-One-Telecom-USBI/Dallas-California-90504/National-One-Telecom-USBI-ripoff-Charges-Fictitious-invoice-to-my-wife-and-USBI-charges-101846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National One Telecom - USBI