Complaint Review: National One Telecom

• Submitted: Sat, August 14, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, August 14, 2004

• Reported By:Colorado City Texas
National One Telecom
PO BOX 612608 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

National One Telecom ripoff pay-per-view Website, Fraudulent billing by National One Telecom, Dallas Texas

I received a bill for $20.00 through National One TElecom. I have tried to contact them through what they call customer service which is really just beat around the bush emails. I have not received any specifics on the charges only threats about if

I dont pay the bill it could effect my credit and so on. I went on line to see if there was a phone number I could contact but to my surprise there wasn't just this worthless site www.nationalone.com which helps out nothing.

After going through all this trouble I went to www.ripoffreport.com to see what kind of results I can get. Now I am only waiting to see what happens.

I am still not going to pay the bill. Especially for something I have no information on. They have to Addresses which I am not sure which one is legitimate. They have the billing adddress which is PO BOX 612608 Dallas, Tx 75261-2608 and then one on the back of the bill which is PO BOX 10428 BEdford, NH 03110. I'm sure they are bothe fake.

Isab
Colorado city, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2004 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-One-Telecom/Dallas-Texas-15261-2608/National-One-Telecom-ripoff-pay-per-view-Website-Fraudulent-billing-by-National-One-Telec-103639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National One Telecom