Complaint Review: National One Telecom

• Submitted: Fri, August 13, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 13, 2004

• Reported By:victoria Texas
National One Telecom
www.nationalone.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

National One Telecom ripoff, Dallas Texas

I received a bill from this company for $100.00 for two phone calls too the United Kingdom on May 26th. There bill only has an email address (which is supposedly live customer service) to respond to if you have a problem with there billing.

My first responce to my questions informed me that it was an adult web site and i had agreed to some type of disclaimer, to whick i informed the company it was not me.
I recived a bill from USBI on my phone bill which i have also disputed with them.

I received a second bill with late charges. When i emailed again, this company sent me what looks like a form letter responce, basically telling me too pay or else i will be turned in to a collection agency and responsible for there fees and have my credit damaged. I have sent several emails in the past month to get this resolved and have not heard a word from them. I was at work in the Gulf of Mexico when the calls were supposedly made. I have service tickets and time sheets to show me going to work on May 19th and not flying in til June 2nd.

victoria, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2004 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-One-Telecom/Dallas-Texas-75261/National-One-Telecom-ripoff-Dallas-Texas-103517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National One Telecom