Complaint Review: National One Telecom

• Submitted: Sat, June 26, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, June 26, 2004

• Reported By:corpus christi Texas
National One Telecom
www.nationalone.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

National One Telecom ripoff Dallas Texas

I received a bill for $84.00 dated 5/21/04, for a call made 5/17/04 at 02:02am to the united kingdon for 21min. I emailed national one telecom inc that I was disputing the charges because I was the only person home and I did not make a call to the uk at 2am in the morning. A rep George, ticket #3372, emailed me and said I was responsible for the charges no matter what.

The Co is suppose to notify me of the investigation within 40 days but now I received bill for $88.95, with no explanation but if bill not paid in 15 days, they will forward to a collection agency. Thank you for your assistance.

Jane
corpus christi, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2004 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-One-Telecom/Dallas-Texas-75261/National-One-Telecom-ripoff-Dallas-Texas-96583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National One Telecom