Complaint Review: National One Telecom

• Submitted: Sun, June 27, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 12, 2004

• Reported By:Sullivan Ohio
National One Telecom
www.nationalone.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

National One Telecom ripoff dishonest wrongly accused falsely charged my account Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: NOT GOING TO PAY

On June 11, 2004 I was accused of calling a Premium internet site located in the United Kingdom. If the call was ever made it was made without my permission, for I was never given a disclaimer to agree to for the call to be made. This goes against the business' policy which says that all users must be given a disclaimer to agree to the rules and charges of the company for the call to be made. I was never clicked I accept, was never even shown a disclaimer, and was charged $16.00 for a phone call that was made without my permission on my computer.

Adam
Sullivan, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2004 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-One-Telecom/Dallas-Texas-75261/National-One-Telecom-ripoff-dishonest-wrongly-accused-falsely-charged-my-account-Dallas-Te-96647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National One Telecom

NOT GOING TO PAY

AUTHOR: Gertrude - (U.S.A.)

I have gotten a bill from you all & did not sign up for this.

I want to know why I got this bill & who put this on my computor. Because it was not me!

Well I'm not paying this bill because Ido not get on pay-per-view websites!

So I would like to know who did & whAT for!