sequence

• Submitted: Fri, July 09, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 09, 2004

• Reported By:Sparta Illinois
National One Telecom
P.O. Box 920041 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

USBI The company sent me a bill saying I called the United Kingdom when I didn't Dallas Texas

The Company USBI sent a bill for $15.92. This was for calling the United Kingdom. I never called the United Kingdom. They said it was through my computer. I was not around my computer during June 1 at 11:25pm or June 2 at 12:01. The bill said i dialed the number 44203733584 and time was 4min on both calls. The company scam me and i dont want it to happen again. Also i will not pay the bill that they sent.

Dennis
Sparta, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2004 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-One-Telecom/Dallas-Texas-75392-0041/USBI-The-company-sent-me-a-bill-saying-I-called-the-United-Kingdom-when-I-didnt-Dallas-Te-98266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National One Telecom