Complaint Review: National Parks Reservation Services - Jim Allen, OWNER

• Submitted: Thu, July 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 24, 2008

• Reported By:Whitefish Montana
National Parks Reservation Services - Jim Allen, OWNER
nationalparkreservations.com Whitefish, Montana U.S.A.

National Parks Reservation Services - Jim Allen, OWNER OWNER VERBALLY ASSAULTS CLIENT Whitefish Montana

The Owner of this petty little company and I were trying to do some business for some custom furnishings for his desires. I quoted him a price that was very low just to get the bid and a foot in the door, and as I was walking out of his office he specifically said "If you need more money just call"....So, I did....the message was apparently not well recieved and all of the sudden it was "f-you, and you f-n stupid mother f-er, you, (n word) your trying to f-n rip me off....blah, blah, blah it went on for about 1 minute. I just laughed because he sounded SO UNPROFESSIONAL, it isn't even funny!!!! I just gave him his down payment back and told him he wasn't welcome to do business with me any more! He is Not the type of person I would EVER do business with again....even if he begged me to sell him something. I just thought the world should know about the volatility of this individual, and the complete unprofessionalism.

Also, while I was in his office I noticed he had about 20 employees, and I happen to know a couple of them...I asked them how he was to work for...let's just put it this way....in the last month 6 people have walked off the job, or given their notice.....soon to be 7. 2 of theme were mangers 2 of them supervisor the rest were agents. Why so many?? All women who were tired of be VERBALLY ABUSED AND TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY THEIR BOSS, JIM ALLEN.

C.m. d
Whitefish, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Parks-Reservation-Services-Jim-Allen-OWNER/Whitefish-Montana-59937/National-Parks-Reservation-Services-Jim-Allen-OWNER-OWNER-VERBALLY-ASSAULTS-CLIENT-Whit-355196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Parks Reservation Services - Jim Allen, OWNER