Complaint Review: National Patrol Guy Huff, Marisa Huff and Robo Something (Cop Wannabees)

• Submitted: Thu, June 14, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, June 23, 2012

• Reported By: Captain James — Arlington Texas United States of America
National Patrol Guy Huff, Marisa Huff and Robo Something (Cop Wannabees)
Furrs Street Arlington, Texas United States of America

National Patrol Guy Huff, Marisa Huff and Robo Something (Cop Wannabees) Sorry Security National Patrol with Guy Huff, Marisa Huff and Newton are a sorry bunch. National Patrol Impersonatiing National Security & Protective Service Arlington, Texas

*Consumer Comment: security has improved

Let me just say I work the area where these three security wanna bees are working and I live in that area. I was told a lot about these three individuals from everything on how Scarey they are to the Lies they told the management and tenants.

After I conducted my own investigation I come to the conclusion that management is in on this Bogus Company called National Patrol. They are impersonating a real good company called National Security & Protection Service out of Fort Worth TX.

The State is going to be real happy with my findings. I hate to see someone like these people do dirt like that. All I know is that Wrong is Wrong! These sorry individuals can't even impersonate well. They are trying to impersonate real security officers and a real security company. Wow!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2012 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Patrol-Guy-Huff-Marisa-Huff-and-Robo-Something-Cop-Wannabees/Arlington-Texas-/National-Patrol-Guy-Huff-Marisa-Huff-and-Robo-Something-Cop-Wannabees-Sorry-Security-897731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Patrol Guy Huff, Marisa Huff and Robo Something (Cop Wannabees)

security has improved

AUTHOR: Anonymous 32 - (USA)

my family and i wish to thank the person for this comment. since they clearly have no idea how much the property we live at has improved since national security was removed from our property. we dont have the black dodge ram blasting past my wife and kids as we try to take the groceries in. the officer that driver that truck was a mad man. his short husky female partner didnt seem that much better. they would drive through our complex and blast their siren at anyone that was out after dark. im sorry but when did living in an apartment complex become living in a prison when you have to ask these top flight security permission just to take out the trash. my family has enjoyed the new security company and treat everyone with more respect then those two want to be cops. they always treated us like crap and talked down to us, especially the short husky sargent talley.

my family had always felt threatened when these officers came around. always threatened to take my neighbors to jail or towing their cars. they always claimed to be with national police services and wore the shoulder patches that said fugitive apprehension officers.

since the day national security has left, my family and i feel so much safer and my neighbors can finally relax in peace without the harasement that they gave us.