Complaint Review: National Payment Provider (NPP)

• Submitted: Tue, August 16, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 02, 2011

• Reported By: Karen Phillips — Anaheim California United States of America
National Payment Provider (NPP)
18881 Von Karman Ave., 6th floor, Irvine, California United States of America

National Payment Provider ,NPP, PayPro Business Solutions, Payment Provider International, Latino Coalition, PayPro MD, National Merchant Center NONPAYMENT OF EMPLOYEE WAGES; MAKING EMPLOYEES WORK FOR FREE Irvine, California

*UPDATE Employee: any update?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: It's all true

I went to an orientation with National Payment Provider on April 18, 2011, which I was not paid for, and started my first day of employment on April 19, 2011. The company was supposed to pay its employees on the 5th and the 20th of each month. I received my first paycheck from the company on May 5th, without a problem.

On the 20th of May, all the employees were given a paycheck after being told there were no funds available and we would be able to cash the check within a few days. A few days went by, and we still were unable to cash the checks. Finally, after two weeks and multiple trips to the bank, I was able to cash that check. During this time, I and all the other employees were showing up to work on a daily basis and not being paid.

The company assured us that there was a "glitch" in the system and that we would receive our checks on time on the 5th of June. Since the company had a policy that we would be paid on Fridays if paydays fell on Saturday and on Monday if paydays fell on Sunday, we all went to work on Monday, June 6th, 2011, expecting to be paid. The company let us work the entire day, and five minutes before the end of the shift, we were called in to a meeting and were told that the company did not have the money to pay us and our supervisors did not have a good feeling about our being paid if we continued to work.

We were all sent home without exit paperwork and checks. We were assured that we would be paid on the 15th of June. The 15th of June has come and gone. I called the company many times to attempt to resolve this issue, and it is now August 16, 2011, and I still have not been paid.

I would not recommend doing business with any company who does not value its employees enough to pay them wages they earned. If a company can defraud and scam its employees, people they see on a daily basis, and people that they know are having difficulties paying their bills, having money for food, shelter, etc., because they have withheld their pay, I would seriously question what loyalty they would have for their customer, and what moral compass they would have to make sure a customer was taken care of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2011 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Payment-Provider-NPP/Irvine-California-92612/National-Payment-Provider-NPP-PayPro-Business-Solutions-Payment-Provider-International-766011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Payment Provider (NPP)

any update?

AUTHOR: Virgil - ()

Hi, i was also an employee of the company from that period. were you able to get a resolution? i am still waiting for my pay from this company.

virgil rodolfo

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

It's all true

AUTHOR: D. Murry - (United States of America)

Everything said here is true. I worked for this company and the EXACT same thing happened to me. They are parasites who feed on whatever they can. They lie to their employees, and as I discovered they lie to their customers and creditors as well! Don't do business with this company or the owner Alex Pitt/Alexy Pitt.