Complaint Review: National Payment Provider

• Updated: Tue, November 12, 2013

• Reported By: Virgil — anaheim California United States of America
National Payment Provider
8855 Research Dr. irvine, California United States of America

National Payment Provider Payment Provider Intl, Pay Pro Solutions, The Latino Coalition, Paypro MD ---Fraud--- Non Payment To Employees I began working with national payment provider (Alex Pitt, Moises, Cory, Peter) on may 3rd. Worked my regular work hours for two weeks until I got paid only to find out that my paycheck would be retur irvine, California

*Author of original report: judgement filed against company and owner

*Author of original report: please assist

*Author of original report: a labor case has been filed by 20+ employees

*UPDATE Employee: I'm an employee of PayPro Business

I began working with national payment provider (Alex Pitt, Moises ) on may 3rd 2011. Worked my regular work hours for two weeks until I got paid only to find out that my paycheck would be returned twice as NSF. We as a group were told that it was an accounting issue and would be fixed asap. Another pay period comes around and there are no checks. Now we are owed a full months worth of pay. They then tell us it would be another 15 days! We are again coming up on another pay period and told that we can take a leave of absence until paid. That was the last time I have heard from them. They will not return our calls and completely ignore any of the employees. We were promised wages and all fees due to past due bills and nsf charges. I have filed a complaint with the Labor Board and awaiting resolution. Do not do business with this company!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Payment-Provider/irvine-California-92618/National-Payment-Provider-Payment-Provider-Intl-Pay-Pro-Solutions-The-Latino-Coalition-975564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Payment Provider

judgement filed against company and owner

AUTHOR: Virgil - ()

my judgement was approved by the courts and i will not move forward with legal action. i will be sending the company a letter to collect my wages.

please assist

AUTHOR: Virgil - ()

If you dont mind me asking, how were you able to get this company to pay you for your unpaid wages. its has been over a year now and i still have not received my pay. i have filed a claim with the labor board and they are having a hard time getting a hold of these people. would you recomment i take legal action? please advise.

Virgil Rodolfo

a labor case has been filed by 20+ employees

AUTHOR: Virgil - (United States of America)

Let me ask you if Paypro and national payment provider are not run by the same people then how do you Alex Pitt and your claim that he was Not financially responsible. How do you know about Latino coalition which was tan in the same office? You seem to know ally about a company, CEO, and other organization linked to this while fraud. Who are you to Alex Pitt? You can say What you wish because a labor claim has been filed by 20+ employees and someone will pay for this and since Alex Pitt was labeled as the owner and CEO. They will be coming after him. We have record to prove it and also the managers he hired were also there to file labor claims. Good luck to you Alex Pitt and your investors, you will pay!

-Virgil

I'm an employee of PayPro Business

AUTHOR: Alice | PayPro Business - (United States of America)

Since the author lists the PayPro Business URL as part of this complaint, I'm commenting to inform readers that PayPro Business has no relation to National Payment Provider. They are separate companies.

In addition, Alex Pitt was not financially responsible for National Payment Provider, so this complaint isn't valid against him.

And lastly, the Latino Coalition is a non-profit organization that has no correlation to this complaint whatsoever.

Thank you for reading.