Complaint Review: National Payment Services

• Submitted: Mon, June 06, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 06, 2011

• Reported By: william — knoxville Tennessee United States of America
National Payment Services
Mail Locked Bag32 Gold Cost MC QLD9726 Australia Internet United States of America

National Payment Services Meredith Summers Company has a package for me, Foe $10.00, I mail in to the co. I would receiv this package of money Cnr Industrial and Enterprise avenue Internet

my report to this ripoff report, goes as this. after receiveing my notice to collect money buy filling out this release card. that when i look up this company, just to check it out. I save $10.00. hopefully this will help other.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2011 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Payment-Services/internet/National-Payment-Services-Meredith-Summers-Company-has-a-package-for-me-Foe-1000-I-ma-737565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Payment Services