Complaint Review: National Pharmacy Network

• Submitted: Fri, August 15, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 15, 2008

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
National Pharmacy Network
237 Tram Way Dr Siute D4470 Stateline, Nevada U.S.A.

National Pharmacy Network National Pharmacy Network ripped me off! I am interested in a class action lawsuit!!! Stateline Nevada

I paid $1200.00 for a website and over two thousand in advertising and did not make a dime. I called after 1 year for my guarenteed refund and have never been able to reach anyone. At this point I am interested in joining a lawsuit against them to try and get some of my money back.

Alora
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2008 11:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Pharmacy-Network/Stateline-Nevada-89449/National-Pharmacy-Network-National-Pharmacy-Network-ripped-me-off-I-am-interested-in-a-cl-363496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Pharmacy Network