Complaint Review: National Platinum Bank Card

• Submitted: Tue, December 16, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 16, 2008

• Reported By:deep river Connecticut
National Platinum Bank Card
shopping national platinum.com Nationwide U.S.A.

National Premier Bank Card national Platinum Bank Card they took money out of my debit account without my authorization. I had to call the number on bank statement to find out what it was. Internet

I looked at my bank statement and found that I had a fee taken out that I had no idea what it was and had to call the 800 number to find out what it was and when I asked them to credit my bank account back they said that they do not. They claimed I sent for this in my email, when I keep getting in my spam and I deleted it. I then looked online to try and find an address and found the reports stating was fraud and invalid website.

Tammy
deep river, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2008 10:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Platinum-Bank-Card/nationwide/National-Premier-Bank-Card-national-Platinum-Bank-Card-they-took-money-out-of-my-debit-acc-402216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Platinum Bank Card